Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Clean Love - Cocoa Mint Body Dessert Review


I was recently asked to review a brand new product from Good Clean Love. I really like their entire line of sustainable love products and have had the privilege of being able to try almost all of them over the last year.

The newest addition to the Good Clean Love family is their Cocoa Mint Body Dessert.
On the back of the can it says, "Experience a whole new kind of dessert with the one you love. Enjoy an entirely new flavor of a kiss or topping for all of your lover's most kissable spots. Apply generously before kissing." I have to tell you, this body dessert is the perfect blend of chocolate and mint. It smells divine! It tastes like it could be a lip balm. It is deliciously soft and sensuous, leaving your skin silky smooth and smelling yummy. Perhaps I am biased because those two flavors happen to be my favorite but my husband really likes it as well. It definitely adds some flavor to your most intimate moments. Don't take my word for it! Try it out with your love and see for yourself!

I am very happy to see that Good Clean Love has continued their commitment to sustainable products with the ingredients in the Cocoa Mint Body Dessert. Ingredients like avocado butter, shea butter, Organic jojoba oil, coconut oil, essential oils, and stevia are good for the body and good for the planet.

Happy Eco-Shopping!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: