Saturday, September 13, 2008

Natural Living Consultations

Natural Living Consultations are now available through 90210 Organics. I have been helping moms for quite some time now to make the transition to living a natural life and have decided to make that service available to everyone.

I, Sarah Outlaw, am a Certified Biblical Health Coach trained by Jordan Rubin's Biblical Health University. You may know him as the author of "The Maker's Diet" along with numerous other wonderful books.

I am also a wife and a mother of 3 children and have been living a natural life for quite awhile now. It was not too long ago, however that my house was a toxic waste dump in desperate need of a healthy home makeover. I successfully made that transition and now live in a much healthier environment. My family eats a healthy, organic, whole foods diet and our health has much improved over the last few years.

If you have been wading through the onslaught of natural health information and overwhelmed by all of the different information out there, I can help.

Now you have the opportunity to learn from my experience what works and what doesn’t.
In just a few short sessions here is just a snippet of what you will learn:

Healthy First Steps: How to have a healthy, non-toxic home.

Natural Health & Hygiene: Skin care & beyond.

Eating to Live: Eating with purpose & truly healthy nutrition.

Natural & Alternative Remedies: What is best for your family?

Sign up today and be on your way to better health, naturally!

No comments: