Friday, September 5, 2008

Babywise Organics

Bath time is a fun time for us here at our house. It just got even better with the addition of Babywise Organics bath and body products, not only for my kids but for myself. The bottles themselves are so user-friendly that my little ones have no problem pumping out the body wash themselves. Plus, there is no mess. I can't tell you how many bottles of shampoo and body wash have gotten spilled all over my bathroom floor or in the tub by eager little hands. Not to mention how slippery things get when that happens!

Speaking of the bottles, Babywise Organics is a zero-waste company. They recycle and reuse everything which is wonderful for the environment and for reducing both their carbon footprint and yours as the consumer. When your bottle is empty you simply place it in your mailbox and return it to Babywise to be recycled. The postage is already on the bottle! How cool is that!!!

Moving on to more of my favorite things about Babywise Organics products: NO CHEMICALS! They are made from natural and organic ingredients and are biodegradable. They don't contain parabens, SLS, pthalates or petrochemicals. They use essential oils rather than synthetic fragrances which can cause skin irritation. I must say that when I first opened up a bottle of Babywise Organics Body wash and took a whiff, the scent was so incredibly pleasant and soothing.

Babywise Organics also has products for me! They have a stretch mark cream that I have been using and really like. I also use the baby lotion and baby oil for myself. So, we have made Babywise Organics a family affair!

We have all the products individually or all together in a gift set that comes in a really cute reusable cloth bag available at 90210 Organics.

Buy a gift set so that you can try all the products. Better yet, buy two so you can give one away.


Happy Eco-Shopping!

No comments: