Friday, January 9, 2009

Episencial & Anne Geddes Team Up to Introduce Epicuren Baby

Just before Christmas, I was introduced to a fabulous skincare line for babies by Episencial called Epicuren Baby. I was immediately intrigued when I heard that renowned photogropher, Anne Geddes did the photos for the products. Upon reading all about the products I learned that Epicuren Baby is a safe, natural and organic alternative to those chemical baby bath and body products that are on store shelves.



I was sent the Episencial 'Epicuren' Welcome Set - Baby Daily Wash & Lotion to try out and I loved it! I am pretty picky about how my kids' bath and body products smell and these are very lightly scented like lavender. Very appealing!

Epicuren Baby is:

100% naturally derived skincare for babies and moms
certified organic ingredients
episencial™ aromatherapy to support the bonding experience
actively healthy formulas for skin, body, and environment

The full line of Epicuren Baby is available at 90210 Organics.

Happy Eco-Shopping!

1 comment:

Kye Swenson said...

This looks like a great product, especially since I've only seen eco-friendly lotion for adults! I'll have to look into it, thanks!

- Kye, ecologicalpromos.com